Saturday, February 21, 2009

And We're OFF!!!!


We're in the Jacksonville Airport awaiting departure time! Our baggage officially checked in at 79.5 lbs. We could have packed another 8 1/2 lbs. !!! Truely I can't imagine taking one more thing! As soon as I stepped on the Airport Shuttle I began to tear up! Then again at check in when the girl checking us in noticed our baggage tags! For Christmas Santa left us baggage tags that have a place to put a picture so our Lexi and her big beautiful eyes were just shining waiting for us to come get her!

7 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Safe journey! Looking forward to following along with you all!
peace
fm

Shannon said...

YAY!!!! What wonderful luggage tags! =) Soon for Lexi... =)

mhsands said...

Woo-hoo! I believe I may tear up with you!

Anonymous said...

Well you've done it to me again! Made me cry again!! Can't wait to see all of you on skype!!!!! Carolyn

Yvonne said...

Oh my gosh - it's finally here!!! Blessings to all of you on this most important part of your journey - I will be thinking of you each and every day - and awaiting your posts with much anticipation!!!

Lisa and Tate said...

This is exciting.... safe and happy trip to get your gal!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hurry home with our little blessing from God,....Mom