Friday, June 04, 2010

Didn’t Plan for This!

Well, our weekend with Brennen is not off to a great start.  I couldn’t believe how long he slept this morning and when he finally got up, he wouldn’t eat anything.  He kept telling me he was cold.  Clueless me didn’t figure out he was burning up with fever for about an hour.  We were playing with the trains and he seemed okay.  Finally, I noticed him shivering and felt his head. When I checked his temperature it was 102 degrees!  I gave him Children’s Tylenol and put him up on the couch and gave him his blankets and pillows AND most importantly put on his favorite show, Thomas.  Lexi was none too pleased.  She is not a Thomas fan although she does love trains. So here it is a little after lunch and Brennen is crashed on the couch and Lj is playing by herself.  I sure hope he will feel better when he wakes up.

June 100 

June 103

June 105

June 106

And yes… my house is trashed! 

2 comments:

mhsands said...

Awwwww... I hope the little fella feels better soon! BTW, my house is trashed too (but, I can't credit 2 toddlers)! LOL!

Carolyn Smiley said...

Bless his little heart...I hate it when they are sick. I hope he feels better soon.