Sunday, June 13, 2010

Who Loves You Lexi Baby!

 Aunt Carolyn!  Here they are with Chelsea wearing Lexi’s bow. And Lj wearing one of the many outfits Carolyn has been spoiling her with lately.  It’s not uncommon for Carolyn to show up at our door with a Baby Gap bag for Lexi. I think when we go on vacation with her next week, I’ll be bringing nothing but outfits from Carolyn.  We’re going on our 3rd year of vacationing together at the beach and I can’t wait!  Lexi will be in heaven with her Aunt Carolyn there to spoil her all week.

carolynlj

June 119

I can’t wait to see her in this shirt!  Actually she may just wear it to Bible School in the morning.

1 comment:

Carolyn Smiley said...

I can't wait!! 5 more days till we travel. It will be soooo much fun, especially with my sweetie pie (Lexi) with us.